Dairy Milk Test Kits for antibiotic residues, mycotoxins and others: Dairy milk quality is of great importance for consumers around the world. Most countries have now established strict maximum residue levels/limits (MRL) for contaminants like antibiotics, mycotoxins and illegal additives, etc.
Currently, all RINGBIO dairy milk tests are CE complied. ELISA kits and Rapid test kits are marked. Since 2016, we are also working with ILVO, Belgium to validate our test kits, so that the performance of which meets the highest standard in EU.
Now, we have more than 200 kinds of dairy milk rapid tests for antibiotic residues, mycotoxin, illegal additives are available to help farmers and producers to keep their milk safe. We also work for our customers' potential requirement, such as preparing different combinations of test kits, 3in1, 4in1, 5in1, etc., as well as developing new test kits.
In 2020, Ringbio also launched new research platforms for a completely new system of test kits, which will be release in 2021.
2in1 Combo test dairy milk test kits
- Beta/Tetra/Sulfa Rapid Test, BTS TriTest 3in1
- Linco/Quino/Tylo Rapid Test, LQT TriTest 3in1
- Beta/Tetra/AflaM1 Rapid Test, BTM1 TriTest 3in1
- Beta/Tetra/Macrolides Rapid Test, BTM TriTest 3in1
- Beta/Tetra/Cex Rapid Test, BTCex TriTest 3in1
- Beta/Tetra/CAP/Strep Rapid Test, BTCS QuaTest 4in1
- Aminoglycosides 4in1 Rapid Test, Gentamicin/Neomycin/Kanamycin/Streptomycin QuaTest 4in1
- Quino/Macro/Linco/Erythro Rapid Test, QMLE QuaTest 4in1
- Beta-Lactams Rapid Test
- Tetracyclines Rapid Test
- Sulfonamides Rapid Test
- Chloramphenicol Rapid Test
- Lincomycin Rapid Test
- Pesticide Paraquat Rapid Test Kit
- Pesticide Imidacloprid Rapid Test Kit
- Pesticide Carbendazim Rapid Test Kit
Mycotoxins and other chemicals test kits
Adulteration test kits
- Bovine Lactoferrin ELISA Kit
- Biotin, vitamin B7 Rapid Test Kit
- Folic acid, vitamin B9 Rapid Test Kit
- Vitamin B12 Rapid Test Kit
Rapid Test Reader
More resources on Ringbio dairy milk test kits
- Dairy milk test kit catalog
- Dairy milk test kits flyer
- Antibiotic residues in dairy milk
- ILVO validation reports on Ringbio dairy milk test kits