Zeranol, or zearanol, also known as α-zearalanol or simply zearalanol, an anabolic agent produced commercially for use in cattle and sheep intended for human consumption, is noncarcinogenic, nonteratogenic, and nonmutagenic. The current Zearalanol Rapid Test Kit is based on lateral flow immunoassay to detect zearalanol in milk samples. It is fast, accurate and sensitive. The total detection time is only 10min.
Key facts of the Zearalanol Rapid Test Kit
- Ready to use kits for lab staff
- No organic solvent required
- Result visible in 10min
- Highly-specific to Zearalanol
Detection Limit of the Zearalanol Rapid Test Kit
1 ug/kg, this detection limit may change, please refer to the kit insert.
Zearalanol Rapid Test Kit Components
- Zearalanol Test Strip, 96pcs
- Microwell reagent, 96wells
- Plastic Pipette, 96pcs
- Microwell holder, 1pc
- Kit instruction manual, 1pc
Materials required but not provided
- Sørensen, L. K., & Elbæk, T. H. (2005). Determination of mycotoxins in bovine milk by liquid chromatography tandem mass spectrometry. Journal of chromatography B, 820(2), 183-196.
- Zhu, J., Tao, X., Ding, S., Shen, J., Wang, Z., Wang, Y., ... & Jiang, H. (2012). Micro-plate chemiluminescence enzyme immunoassay for determination of zeranol in bovine milk and urine. Analytical letters, 45(17), 2538-2548.