Ringbio ® KangarooSci ® Aerobic Count Plate is based on the ISO/AOAC standard method, which utilizes the dehydrated culture medium to cultivate the aerobic bacteria in 48h to give you a visual and easily-counting result. This count plate is readily usable and no extra culture media is required. The bacteria will grow on the plate with proper incubation. The result can be enumerated with counter.
Key features of KangarooSci ® Aerobic Count Plate
- Visual countable result in 48 hours
- Comparable performance & results with other commercial count plate
- Cost effective and readily availble
- All red colonies shall be counted.
- Applicable for food and beverage industry
Specifications of this KangarooSci ® Aerobic Count Plate
||12 tests / pack, customized size available
||Culture medium and/or selective culture medium based
||30-300cfu. Further dilution may require for TNTC result.
||36oC±1oC for 48h±2h, for aquatic products, please incubate at 30oC±1oC for 72h±3h,
- 2-8oC for 12 months in cool dark place.
- Room temp. for 1 months after opening the foil package
||Liquid and/or solid samples.
||Pre-enrichment not required
- AOAC official methods, 986.33, 989.10 and 990.12
- ISO Standard, ISO4833 Microbiology of food and animal feeding stuffs
- China Food Safety Standard, GB4789.2
|Typical Result of the kit
Components of KangarooSci ® Aerobic Count Plate Kit
- 12 count plates in one foil package, further packed in paper box.
Instrument or reagent required to run this aerobic count plate
- Micropipette with 1mL
- pH meter
- NaOH, 1M, for sample pH adjusting
- HCl, 1M, for sample pH adjusting
- In order to get a precise result, all instrument, devices, and the plastic consumables used in the analysis shall be sterile. Otherwise it will lead to unexpected result.
- Subject to the limitations of the method used in the kit, it is applicable to products intended for human consumption or the feeding of animals. Further internal validation may require if new samples are tested.