This Triadimefon rapid test kit is for the rapid detection of Triadimefon in milk and milk powder samples. The detection limit is 10 ng/ml, the detection time is 10min.
Background information of Triadimefon
Triadimefon is a fungicide used in agriculture to control various fungal diseases. As a seed treatment, it is used on barley, corn, cotton, oats, rye, sorghum, and wheat. In fruit it is used on pineapple and banana. Non-food uses include pine seedlings, Christmas trees, turf, ornamental plants, and landscaping.
Triadimefon Rapid Test Kit Facts
- Ready to use kits for farmers, truck drivers, etc
- No incubation required
- Result visible in less than 10min
- Rapid assay with high-specificity to benzoic acid
Triadimefon Rapid Test Kit Components
- Triadimefon Rapid Test Strip, 96pcs
- Microwell reagent, 96wells
- Plastic Pipette, 96pcs
The detection limit of Triadimefon Rapid Test Kit
- Triadimefon: 10 ng/ml, please always check the kit insert for details.
- Ying-Hong Li, Bei-Lei Zhou, Ming-Rong Qian, Qiang Wang, Hu Zhang, "Transfer and Metabolism of Triadimefon Residues from Rape Flowers to Apicultural Products", Journal of Analytical Methods in Chemistry, vol. 2017, Article ID 7697345, 8 pages, 2017. https://doi.org/10.1155/2017/7697345
- Lin, Lu, et al. "A colloidal gold immunochromatography test strip based on a monoclonal antibody for the rapid detection of triadimefon and triadimenol in foods." Food and Agricultural Immunology 31.1 (2020): 447-462.