Progesterone is a hormone produced by the cow during ovulation and can be detected from samples of milk. Progesterone rises and falls during different periods of the cow's reproductive cycle. A typical cycle is around 21 days in duration. The current Progesterone Rapid Test Kit is used to detect progesterone in milk, test time 10min, no organic solvents required. easy and fast, the detection limit is 6 - 8 ug/kg.
Key facts of the Progesterone Rapid Test Kit
- Ready to use kits for lab staff
- No organic solvent required
- Result visible in 10min
- Highly-specific to Progesterone
Detection Limit of the Progesterone Rapid Test Kit
6 - 8 ug/kg, this detection limit may change, please refer to the kit insert.
Progesterone Rapid Test Kit Components
- Progesterone Test Strip, 96pcs
- Microwell reagent, 96wells
- Plastic Pipette, 96pcs
- Microwell holder, 1pc
- Kit instruction manual, 1pc
Materials required but not provided
- Heating block or incubator (optional)
- NBReader Q3 mini or NBReader Q3 (optional)
- Malekinejad, Hassan, and Aysa Rezabakhsh. “Hormones in Dairy Foods and Their Impact on Public Health - A Narrative Review Article.” Iranian journal of public health vol. 44,6 (2015): 742-58.
- Maruyama, Kazumi, Tomoe Oshima, and Kenji Ohyama. "Exposure to exogenous estrogen through intake of commercial milk produced from pregnant cows." Pediatrics International 52.1 (2010): 33-38.