Zearalenone ELISA Kit is a competitive ELISA kit to detect zearalenone in feed and cereal samples.
Zearalenone (ZEN, ZEA, or ZON), also known as RAL and F-2 mycotoxin, is a potent estrogenic metabolite produced by some Fusarium and Gibberella species. Particularly, is produced by Fusarium graminearum, Fusarium culmorum, Fusarium cerealis, Fusarium equiseti, Fusarium verticillioides, and Fusarium incarnatum.
This Zearalenone ELISA Kit is based on indirect competitive ELISA, the coupled antigen was pre-coated in the microwells, the zearalenone will compete for the antibody with the pre-coated antigen, then add HRP enzyme conjugate and TMB substrate successively, the OD value of the sample is negatively correlated with the content of zearalenone contained in the sample. The standard curve is fitted by regression and multiplied by the corresponding dilution ratio to obtain the content of zearalenone in the sample.
Key facts of the Zearalenone ELISA Kit
- Ready to use ELISA kit based on Competitive Immunoassay
- Total time required only 75min
- Highly specific to zearalenone
- Applicable for both feed and cereal (including maize, feedstuff, etc)
Zearalenone ELISA Kit parameters
- Sensitivity: 0.1 ng/ml (ppb)
- Stability: 12 months when stored properly
- Accuracy: 80%-120%
Zearalenone ELISA Kit components
- Precoated microwell, 96wells
- Zearalenone standard series, 0.1 - 8.1 ng/ml
- Enzyme conjugate
- TMB Substrate
- Stop solution (not available when shipping by air)
- Sample buffer
- Wash buffer
Zearalenone ELISA Kit related products
For more information about the Zearalenone ELISA kit, please feel free to contact us.
Further readings on aflatoxins and aflatoxin testing: