Classical swine fever (CSF) or hog cholera (also sometimes called pig plague based on the German word Schweinepest) is a highly contagious disease of swine. It is now strictly controlled with vaccine. In some countries, this disease is already eradicated. To supervise the health condition of the herd, routine test of serum titer is required.
Key facts of this Classical Swine Fever Antigen Rapid Test kit
- Ready to use kits for farmers
- No special instrument required
- Only less than 10min to get visual result
- Low cost with high sensitivity
Performance of the kit
The kit is based on competitive immunoassay, to detect classic swine fever antigen in swine serum, which is rapid, accurate and easy-to-operate.
The kit was also validated with ELISA, another rapid testing method of CSFV.
- CSF Ag Rapid Test Cassette, 25pcs
- Sample buffer, 25pcs
- Disposable pipette, 25pcs