Furazolidone is a nitrofuran antibacterial agent and monoamine oxidase inhibitor. As a veterinary medicine, furazolidone has been used in aquaculture. Since furazolidone is a nitrofuran antibiotic, its use in food animals is currently prohibited by the FDA under the Animal Medicinal Drug Use Clarification Act, 1994.
This product utilizes the high affinity of monoclonal antibody against furazolidone metabolite, which can easily identify its contamination in milk without any instrument.
Key facts of the Shrimp Furazolidone Metabolite AOZ Rapid Test Kit
- Ready to use kits for shrimp sample
- No incubation required, total detection in 10min
- Highly specific to AOZ, the major furazolidone metabolites.
Detection Limit of the kit
- Furazolidone Metabolite Rapid Test Strip, 16pcs
- Microwell reagent, 16wells
- Plastic Pipette, 16pcs
- Sample buffer and reagent