This Canine Distemper Virus IgG Antibody ELISA Kit is based on an enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay to detect Canine Distemper Virus specific antibodies in canine serum and plasma, moreover, it can be used in the supervision of vaccine antibody levels in dogs.
Canine distemper is a contagious and serious disease caused by a virus that attacks the respiratory, gastrointestinal and nervous systems of puppies and dogs. The virus can also be found in wildlife such as foxes, wolves, coyotes, raccoons, skunks, mink and ferrets and has been reported in lions, tigers, leopards and other wild cats as well as seals.
Key facts of the Canine Distemper Virus IgG antibody ELISA kit
- Ready to use kits for lab staff
- No special instrument required
- Result visible in 60min
Application of the Canine Distemper Virus IgG antibody ELISA kit
This kit shall be used to test Canine Distemper Virus specific antibodies in canine serum and plasma.
Canine Distemper Virus IgG antibody ELISA kit Components
- Precoated microtiter plate, 96wells
- Negative control
- Positive control
- Enzyme conjugate
- 20xWash buffer
- Sample buffer
- Stop solution
- Kit manual
- Goddard, A., & Leisewitz, A. L. (2010). Canine parvovirus. Veterinary Clinics: Small Animal Practice, 40(6), 1041-1053.
- Litster, A. L., Pressler, B., Volpe, A., & Dubovi, E. (2012). Accuracy of a point-of-care ELISA test kit for predicting the presence of protective canine parvovirus and canine distemper virus antibody concentrations in dogs. The Veterinary Journal, 193(2), 363-366.