The Brucella S2 vaccine strain and wild strain RT-PCR Kit is to detect Brucella S2 vaccine strains and wild strains, which is rapid, accurate and easy-to-operate. Sensitivity 100%, Specificity 100%.
Brucellosis is an infectious disease caused by bacteria. People can get the disease when they are in contact with infected animals or animal products contaminated with the bacteria. Animals that are most commonly infected include sheep, cattle, goats, pigs, and dogs, among others.
Key facts of the Brucella S2 vaccine strain and wild strain RT-PCR Kit
- Ready to use kits for the vet clinic.
- No extraction required.
- Result in 30min.
Brucella S2 vaccine strain and wild strain RT-PCR Kit Components
||PCR reaction solution
- Before treatment begins, a diagnosis of brucellosis infection must be made by a doctor.
- Tests will be performed to look for bacteria in samples of blood, bone marrow, or other body fluids. In addition, a blood test can be performed to detect antibodies against the bacteria.
- Once a diagnosis is made, a doctor can prescribe antibiotics.
- Depending on the timing of treatment and severity of illness, recovery may take a few weeks to several months. Death from brucellosis is rare, occurring in no more than 2% of all cases.