Bisphenol A is used as plastic additives, lacquers, resins, or surfactants and can be found in milk due to contact with plastic materials during food processing and storage. The current Bisphenol A Rapid Test Kit is used to detect progesterone in milk, test time 10min, no organic solvents required. easy and fast, the detection limit is 6 - 8 ug/kg.
Key facts of the Bisphenol A Rapid Test Kit
- Ready to use kits for lab staff
- No organic solvent required
- Result visible in 10min
- Highly-specific to Bisphenol A
Detection Limit of the Bisphenol A Rapid Test Kit
6 - 8 ug/kg, this detection limit may change, please refer to the kit insert.
Bisphenol A Rapid Test Kit Components
- Bisphenol A Test Strip, 96pcs
- Microwell reagent, 96wells
- Plastic Pipette, 96pcs
- Microwell holder, 1pc
- Kit instruction manual, 1pc
Materials required but not provided