The foot-and-mouth disease virus (FMDV) is the pathogen that causes foot-and-mouth disease. The disease, which causes vesicles (blisters) in the mouth and feet of bovids, suids, ovids, caprids and other cloven-hoofed animals is highly infectious and a major plague of animal farming, which causes billions of damage to the animal farming industry before the vaccine was developed.
Key facts of this FMD A Ab Test kit
- Ready to use kits for farmers
- Applicable for large quantity testing
- Less than 60min to get result
- Low cost with high sensitivity
Performance of the kit
The FMD serotype A ab ELISA kit is used to measure the amount of antibodies generated by vaccination or infection of FMDV serotype A.
This ELISA kit can be used to detect FMD A antibody in swine / bovine / caprine / ovine serum (or plasma).
- Positive/Negative Control, 1 pair
- Micoplate pre-coated with FMD A antigen
- HRP enzyme conjugate
- TMB Substrate
- Stop solution (not available when shipping by air)
- Sample buffer
- Wash buffer