Lincomycin, quinolone and tylosin are widely used natural or artificial antibiotics in animal or human clinical practice, side effects of which include severe allergy, etc. Maximum Residue Level/Limit (MRL) has been established against these two classes of drugs in USA, EU, Japan, China and many other countries.
Key facts of the kit
- Ready to use kits for farmers, truck drivers, etc
- Incubation required
- Result visible in 10min
- Receptor assay with broad-specificity to all quinolone, lincomycin, and tylosin.
- EU MRL / US MRL can be met in different specifications
Detection Limit of the kit
This product utilizes the high affinity antibodies and capture protein against lincomycin, quinolone and tylosin antibiotics, which can easily identify these potential hazardous substances in milk without any instrument.
- Tritest LQT;Test Strip, 96pcs
- Microwell reagent, 96wells
- Plastic Pipette, 96pcs