Bovine viral diarrhea (BVD) is a significant economic disease of cattle that is endemic in the majority of countries throughout the world. BVD infection results in a wide variety of clinical signs, due to its immunosuppressive effects,as well as having a direct effect on respiratory disease and fertility. In addition, BVD infection of a susceptible dam during a certain period of gestation can result in the production of a persistently infected (PI) fetus.
Key facts of this BVD P80 Ab Rapid Test kit
- Ready to use kits for farmers
- No special instrument required
- Only less than 15min to get visual result
- Low cost with high sensitivity
Performance of the kit
The kit is based on sandwich immunochromatographic assay, to detect bovine viral diarrhea P80 antibody in bovine serum, which is rapid, accurate and easy-to-operate.
The kit was also validated with ELISA, another rapid testing method of BVDV.
- BVDV P80 Ab Rapid Test Cassette, 96pcs
- Sample buffer, 96pcs
- Disposable pipette, 96pcs